Swoon over beautiful collections with inspiring background stories of AMFI’s upcoming designers, be enlightened by our skilled branders about their innovative branding and communication strategies for existing and upcoming brands and get educated on revolutionary business models developed by AMFI’s management graduates.
Discover your own talent and attend an exclusive fashion drawing workshop, expand your network whilst enjoying some biological fries, ice cream and/or an ice cold drink in our garden. Grab the opportunity to talk to the AMFI’s board on the future of fashion.
All our graduates have their own unique identity and vision, but some of them intend to share something extra during a Pitch & Q&A in our own movie theatre.
Get educated on the following subjects:
- Sustainability should be a given and not an asset, ALOT strives for a circular future
- Exclusiveness in the sneaker world: a door to enter today’s reign of the ephemeral
- Strangers in Paradise: A research on intercultural, open, inclusive communication, collaboration and creation within the fashion industry; a homage to diversity, freedom & tolerance.
- Fashion Startups – Sales Channel of the Future
- The impact of circular end-of-life systems on linear fashion business models
- Optimisation of comfort in clothing and the implementation of 3D virtual prototyping, resulting in both a virtual collection and a physical collection.
Take a deep dive into the future of fashion, body positivism, sustainability, sexuality, inclusiveness, branding and technology, but above all, be inspired by all AMFI graduates. This is… AMFI NEXT.
AMFI TRANSIT 2015
Transit 2015 celebrated the tenth anniversary edition of the event. Over 130 Design, Management and Branding graduates exhibited their work in the World Fashion Centre.
This series featured the portraits of our AMFI entrepreneurs, photographed by Martin Sweers (Unit c.m.a.). We launched PeopleOfAMFI.com, a digital rolodex for our graduate talent. Also, the Graduate Archive was built.